Duplicate/Replacement Horse Certificate

Lost or Misplaced your Horses Papers?

All requests for duplicate horse registration papers require a Statutory Declaration signed by a Justice of the Peace stating as much detail as possible as to why the papers are missing e.g. when you bought the horse, who you bought the horse from, horses registered EA name and number (if known), any other details.

Forward the original statement along with payment to the ENSW office. See "Scale of Fees" for the cost of replacement papers.

Unless you are the current owner of the horse for which duplicate papers are being requested the office will endeavour to contact the previous owner to confirm that the horse was sold before duplicate registration papers and/or cards will be sent.

Please note, a faxed copy will not be accepted.